Use the Rode RODELink Lav omnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode RODELink wireless system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the RODELink Lav features a durable Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a locking gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity and compatibility with a variety of wireless transmitters from Sennheiser and Senal.The miniature mic capsule is easily concealed and features a foam pop shield to reduce vocal plosives. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360 degrees of sound pickup while the condenser element yields a wide, full-frequency response, giving you clear and intelligible voice capture.
- Designed for use with Rode RODELink wireless microphone systems
- Locking 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with Rode RODELink TX-BELT beltpack transmitters, RODELink TX-XLR transmitters, and many wireless transmitters from Sennheiser and Senal
- Discreet miniature mic capsule is easily concealed
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- Gold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
Follow us on facebook
Onboard TV has been providing portable video solutions since 2003. We are the #1 authority in action cameras & accessories.Read more
Quick & Easy
We accept most major credit cards and Paypal as way of payment. Get the items you need fast!
at our store
Stop by our store in Mascouche, QC. We are opened Tuesday to Friday, from 8:30 until 16:30. Get expert advice and demos on the products you need.
On all orders above $100. We also offer expedited and overnight shipping at competitive rates.