- Behind the protective mesh grille, the mic features Rode's 1" gold-sputtered HF6 capsule, designed to provide a detailed midrange response with smooth highs and warm bass.
- The cardioid polar pattern focuses audio capture on the souce in front of the mic, picking up less unwanted ambient sound from the back and sides.
- The transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide an extremely low noise level. The NT1 5th Gen is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4 dBA of self-noise.
- The mic is powered by phantom power through the XLR connector or by bus power through the USB-C port.
Revolution Preamp & 32-Bit Floating Point Converters
- Rode has equipped the digital side of the NT1 5th Gen with some innovative features to ensure you get outstanding audio quality from the USB connection, beginning with the built-in Revolution preamp, which provides plenty of ultralow-noise gain to feed the analog to digital converter.
- With its 32-bit floating point A to D converter, you'll never need to worry about clipping again. The converter supplies such a high headroom and wide dynamic range that it's virtually impossible to overload, allowing you to worry less about maintaining perfect recording levels and focus more on your creative work.
- Sampling rates up to 192 kHz are supported.
Control Your Audio and Customize Your Sound
- Rode's included software allows you to customize the NT1 5th Gen's sound signature to suit your voice with advanced APHEX processing, including the legendary Aural Exciter and Big Bottom.
- Remove background noise and make your audio sound smooth, detailed, and punchy with a compressor, noise gate, and high-pass filter.
- Fine-tune to perfection with granular control over every processor, just like professional audio mixing software.
- All audio processing is managed by the powerful DSP chip inside the microphone, which takes a load off your CPU.
- The software makes it easy to connect and mix multiple USB microphones and sources at the same time, allowing you to podcast and stream without a dedicated audio interface.
- The NT1 5th Generation is supplied with the SM6, a high-quality suspension shockmount that provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone.
- It includes a removable pop shield with two axes of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility.
- The mic also comes with a balanced XLR microphone cable and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- **View All**
- 3BR PowerSports
- Ball Heads
- BlackMagic Design
- Cable Cams
- Featured Items
- Grips & Poles
- RAM Mounts
- Remote Controls
- Water Sports
- Wireless Audio
- Wireless Video
Follow us on facebook
Onboard TV has been providing portable video solutions since 2003. We are the #1 authority in action cameras & accessories.Read more
Quick & Easy
We accept most major credit cards and Paypal as way of payment. Get the items you need fast!
at our store
Conveniently located near Hways 25/640 in Mascouche, QC, our store is open to the public by appointment. Call or email us to schedule a visit.
On all orders above $100. We also offer expedited and overnight shipping at competitive rates.