The Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone is designed for interviews and presentations in the field. Its dynamic transducer capsule is shockmounted internally for rejection of handling and low-frequency environmental noises. The mic also features a frequency response tailored for speech, with a boost between 4 and 10 kHz for added intelligibility.
With a forgiving omnidirectional pickup pattern well-suited for interviews, the Reporter can be placed between you and your interview subject, without the need to adjust its placement to pick up both speakers. The microphone is equipped with an internal, multi-layer mesh basket that acts as a windscreen, reducing plosives and avoiding the need for an external wind shield.
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Anti-glare, matte-black finish for discreet appearance on camera
- Multi-layer wind protection
- Dynamic capsule does not require phantom power
- Extra-long handle is balanced for comfort and allows you to get closer to the person speaking
- Removable, two-sided polycarbonate/ABS plastic microphone flag for displaying of your organization's logo
- Designed in Australia
Follow us on facebook
Onboard TV has been providing portable video solutions since 2003. We are the #1 authority in action cameras & accessories.Read more
Quick & Easy
We accept most major credit cards and Paypal as way of payment. Get the items you need fast!
at our store
Conveniently located near Hways 25/640 in Mascouche, QC, our store is open to the public by appointment. Call or email us to schedule a visit.
On all orders above $100. We also offer expedited and overnight shipping at competitive rates.