Use the Rode RODELink Lav omnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode RODELink wireless system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the RODELink Lav features a durable Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a locking gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity and compatibility with a variety of wireless transmitters from Sennheiser and Senal.The miniature mic capsule is easily concealed and features a foam pop shield to reduce vocal plosives. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360 degrees of sound pickup while the condenser element yields a wide, full-frequency response, giving you clear and intelligible voice capture.
- Designed for use with Rode RODELink wireless microphone systems
- Locking 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with Rode RODELink TX-BELT beltpack transmitters, RODELink TX-XLR transmitters, and many wireless transmitters from Sennheiser and Senal
- Discreet miniature mic capsule is easily concealed
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- Gold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
Follow us on facebook
Onboard TV has been providing portable video solutions since 2003. We are the #1 authority in action cameras & accessories.Read more
Quick & Easy
We accept most major credit cards and Paypal as way of payment. Get the items you need fast!
at our store
Conveniently located near Hways 25/640 in Mascouche, QC, our store is open to the public by appointment. Call or email us to schedule a visit.
On all orders above $100. We also offer expedited and overnight shipping at competitive rates.